The Walt Disney Family Museum
Requests for Donated Tickets
The Walt Disney Family Museum is a non-profit organization, and therefore we appreciate the importance of donations to support the work of fellow non-profits and organizations whose activities enrich the greater community in which we all live. We are deeply committed to our community and proud to support it. The museum makes donations of general admission tickets to support organizations and programs focused on arts and culture, education, health, environmental issues, and animal welfare. Donations in support of community goodwill for other causes and regions outside of California are at the discretion of The Walt Disney Family Museum. Please note: The Walt Disney Family Museum is not affiliated with Disney Enterprises, Inc. and cannot provide tickets or access to Disney Enterprises-related properties and events.
Although the museum provides scholarships for school groups, individual students and educators to attend its educational programs, the museum does not make donations of registration for summer camp or other workshops and special programs. Please contact our Education Department (email@example.com) for information about scholarship opportunities.
We welcome you to submit your request for a donation of general admission tickets. Our goal is to fulfill as many requests as possible, but we are unable to support every organization with a donation.
The Walt Disney Family Museum requires that all donation requests meet the following criteria:
- Requests must be made by a registered non-profit, charitable organization with current 501(c)3 status of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, a public or independent school, or a U.S. Military organization.
- Requests must be received at least thirty-days (30) prior to your event date.
- Requests are accepted for general admission tickets only.
- Upon completion of review of your request, your organization will be contacted as to whether or not The Walt Disney Family Museum is able to support your cause at this time.
- Donations are limited to one request per organization within a 12 month period.
- Donation fulfillment will be sent via U.S. mail only. Please make sure you enter the correct mailing address - we cannot resend donations if they are returned.
All donation requests will be reviewed within two weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email, regardless of whether or not the request is approved.